Location: Williamsport, MD Department: Warehouse Reports To: Warehouse Shift Manager
Your Role: Operate material handling equipment and palletize product for shipment according to customer standards utilizing computerized equipment.
- Safely & efficiently utilize the warehouse material handling equipment
- Build stable, well-built accurate pallet loads for shipment
- Consistently pick, load, receive, and replenish product to meet established company production and service levels
- Utilize warehouse processes to minimize damage and meet food safety requirements.
- Work to eliminate waste in all areas of the position
For a realistic job preview, please click this link: Warehouse Material Handler
- Schedule: Full-Time or Part-Time options available
- Environment: Warehouse environment with temperature extremes ranging from 5 degrees in frozen to ambient temperatures in dry
- Job Demands: Regular physical activity, including lifting up to 35 or 60 pounds repetitively
- You will be required to work at varying heights, and perform work with proper safety equipment
- You will be required to obtain pallet jack & narrow aisle license and forklift certifications during initial training phase