We Need You To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Effective verbal & communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs
- Strong leadership, planning & organizational skills
We’d Like You To Have:
- Degree in logistics or supply-chain management
- Experience in budget development & business analysis
- Ability to relocate
- Ability to embrace & facilitate change
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 57 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Competitive benefits including 401(k) & profit sharing
- Significant advancement opportunities
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.