We Need You To Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Dot Foods’ experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership, planning, and organizational skills.
- Aptitude for budget development and business analysis.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs.
We’d Like You To Have:
- Previous successful leadership experience.
- Ability to analyze and interpret statistical data.
- Ability to work with/incorporate changes quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
- Product integrity investigation and support experience.
- Willingness to pursue opportunities for ongoing education and acquire knowledge to increase skills.
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for over 55 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- A friendly working environment
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Significant advancement opportunities
Safety: This position assume responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.