Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Arts, Entertainment, and Media, Computers, Software, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Quality Control, Research & Development, Web Technology
Web QA Specialist|
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Develop and implement test
plans and cases
- Writes and maintains test automation scripts
- Full understanding of
site functionality to formulate efficient strategies for testing site
- Quickly and
methodically detect and log issues and track their progress and completion
- Ability to deliver
high quality, low to zero defect releases
effectively with developers about issues uncovered during testing
- Conduct tests on
multiple browsers on multiple platforms including desktop, mobile, and
- Document and build
product knowledge bases
- Work closely with
producers and web developers in the pursuit of excellent customer
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Typically requires a minimum five years of web QA or related experience
- Experience with bug tracking tools or ticket system
- Experience with debugging and validating web analytics tags (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) is a plus.
- Intermediate level user of debugging tools and languages such as Google Chrome’s developer tools, Firefox Firebug, HTTP Fox, Safari, Opera, IE, HTML, XML, Preforce, RAID, OTES, ECLIPSE, ADB, XCODE Instruments, Selenium, Robotium, TFS and Visual Studio.
- Strong understanding of browser capabilities
- Experience with test automation/test automation framework a plus
- Must have worked in positions which have site and product releases on a frequent basis (at least twice per month)
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Information Technology, Web Technologies, or related field with equivalent experience
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.
Please visit our employer showcase!