Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Arts, Entertainment, and Media, Computers, Software, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Quality Control, Web Technology
CONTRACT - Web Production Assistant|
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.5 billion video games and more than 710 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
** This is a CONTRACT position
The Web Production Assistant will be responsible for supporting the production of brand focused websites, primarily supporting with content entry into a content management system.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Qualifications & Requirements
- Core function is support Web Producers and the merchandising team with day-to-day production tasks.
- Daily content entry and asset integration via content management systems.
- Coordinate and manage site updates including asset and info gathering, routing for review and approval with multiple stakeholders.
- Coordinate the localization process including proofing the copy matrix, coordinating translation and entering translated copy into the content management system.
- Perform content QA passes on websites.
- General asset and copy coordination.
- General support such as transcribing and emailing notes during team meetings.
SUMMARY OR REQUIREMENTS
- At least one year experiencing with website production
- Experience working with content management systems for websites.
- Proactive and attentive to detail; highly organized
- Understanding of Project Management methodologies
- Experience working in a group setting
- Able to adapt to demands as they arise
- Experience with content QA
- Familiarity with bug tracking tools
- PC skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Photoshop highly preferred
- Knowledge of Nintendo products highly preferred
- Experience with localization process a plus
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or equivalent professional experience
** This is a CONTRACT position
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.
Please visit our employer showcase!