Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Arts, Entertainment, and Media, Computers, Software, Customer Service and Call Center, Human Resources, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Sales, Research & Development, Web Technology, Writing/Authoring
Technical Support Supervisor|
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Supervises technical
product support personnel providing support, direction and coaching to
assigned staff in the areas of development and training, problem
resolution, planning and work assignment delegation.
- Resolves personnel
issues in close consultation with leadership and human resources
- Authors and publishes
procedures and policies within the area of responsibility or as assigned
- Ensures compliance
with all company policies and procedures, including safety rules and
- Primary liaison with
other departments regarding product defect analysis related to the
post-sales product repair and recovery operations.
- Oversees the execution of the defective product analysis program.
- Supervises team in
monitoring products defect, determining root cause and provide corrective
action in the form of recommendations to leadership team.
- Drives continuous
improvement efforts based on product analysis results and works closely with
repair and recovery teams to implement.
- Investigates technical
product issues experienced in the repair and recovery programs,
collaborates with program subject matter experts to determine solutions, and
drives the implementation.
- Works closely with the
Consumer Service department and participates in product/consumer
experience process representing the post-sales repair and recovery
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Five plus years of experience in technical operations supervising a
- Five plus years of related experience in electronics troubleshooting and
- Experience assimilating highly technical information, schematics, and
- Experience analyzing and understanding statistical data.
- Proven record of driving complex projects to completion.
- Experience performing root cause failure analysis and corrective action
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma or experience in production
and manufacturing practices
- Ability to maintain high quality standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities
- Ability to work with highly confidential and/or sensitive matters.
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Extensive and diverse electronic experience
- In-depth knowledge of Nintendo product manufacturing, troubleshooting
- Associates in Electronics Technology, a related technical field or
- Project Management Certification
- Valid Driver’s License may be required
- Valid passport may be required
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.
Please visit our employer showcase!