Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Arts, Entertainment, and Media, Computers, Software, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Manufacturing and Production, Research & Development, Web Technology
Senior Service Technician, Bilingual|
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Supports the
development of repair processes, product repair methods and test flows.
- Analyzes key process
indicators and other metrics and facilitates continuous improvement
- Facilitates small scope projects using Project Management methodologies.
- Works with Manufacturing Engineering in resolving technical issues and
developing solutions and work arounds.
- Participates in change management implementation program.
- Performs advanced level troubleshooting and analysis on Nintendo
- Develops, updates, and validates procedures and specifications related
to product repair programs.
- Provides subject matter expertise to test equipment and test software
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Three to Five year of related experience
- Experience in creating and presenting technical
information in a group setting
- Experience performing root cause failure analysis
and corrective action activities
- Proficient in continuous improvement and lean methodologies.
- Exposure in project management concepts and methodologies
- High level experience troubleshooting electronic devices.
- Proficient using MS
- Associate’s degree in Electronics or equivalent
- Project Management Certification
- Bilingual position requires fluent business and technical level verbal and written Spanish and English skills
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.
Please visit our employer showcase!