Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Arts, Entertainment, and Media, Computers, Software, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Law Enforcement, and Security, Executive Management, Web Technology
Enterprise Systems Manager (O365, Skype, SharePoint, etc.)|
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Provide overall direction and effectively manage information
technology and computing systems/software associated with assigned area
- Plan, coordinate, direct, and design IT-related activities of the
organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily
operational activities of the IT department.
- Works closely with decision makers in other departments to identify,
recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions
for all aspects of the organization.
- Manage and develop team to effectively support personnel
growth and appropriate use of technology
- Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with appropriate
- Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access and
efficient, secure and stable environments
- Establish and manage appropriate
standards and controls, policies and procedures as appropriate for
- Establish and manage appropriate goals,
objectives and metrics for assigned areas and staff
- Execute tactical plans through assigned team and ensure alignment
with company priorities and long-term IT strategy
changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate
- Support senior leadership in developing long-term tactical
plans for assigned area(s) for IT and business
- Oversees and manages contracts, budgets and vendors associated
with assigned areas of the IT department and assigned projects.
- Collaborate with other teams within the IT department and business
constituents to provide day to day operational support and project excellence
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked,
reported on and resolved in timely manner including root cause analysis
- Creates Disaster
recovery plans, scripts, and tests
- Stays abreast of technology changes and
updates for assigned area
- Ensure work is completed in
such a way to comply with established IT processes, JSox and other internal
controls (i.e. SDLC, change management, production control, following
standards, architecture review, incident response, PCI and PII information
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Typically requires a minimum of 6 – 8 years
of related experience, including previous people management experience.
- In-depth understanding of Information
Technology Organization, Processes, Procedures, Controls, Standards,
Platforms, Technologies and Best Practices for assigned areas
- Strong knowledge of management,
programming, operational and complexity aspects of information technology
- Understanding of the preferred IT
environments, technologies, and architectures associated with their team
- Demonstrated ability to lead and
develop staff in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated judgment and
decision-making skills expressed as the value equation of IT
- Intermediate to advanced project and
program management knowledge
- A proven track record of managing,
organizing, overseeing and delivering on complex projects
of the video game distribution business and industry preferred
- Undergraduate degree
in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent or combination of
education and experience. Depending on role, post-graduate coursework may
be desirable or required.
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.
Please visit our employer showcase!