We Need You To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to conduct data analysis to identify issues and solve problems.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Utilize numerical reasoning to complete job tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We’d Like You To Have:
- Ability to maintain composure and productivity in a highly stressful environment.
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 57 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- A friendly working environment
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Significant advancement opportunities
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.