Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Computers, Software, Information Technology, Quality Control, Research & Development
Bilingual Development Specialist (NST)|
Nintendo Software Technology Corporation
Nintendo Software Technology Corporation, based in Redmond, Washington , is a wholly owned subsidiary of the world's largest manufacturer and marketer of video games, Nintendo Co., Ltd., headquartered in Kyoto, Japan. Nintendo Software Technology's mission is to design, develop and deliver the very best video games. We conduct research, use state-of-the-art equipment and review methods of operation so that we may continually improve the quality of the games that we produce. Each person employed at Nintendo Software Technology Corporation is a valued team member and is encouraged to participate in our efforts to create the highest quality games.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Monitors production-related task and statuses,
and update the relevant information on the project status.
- Coordinates with team members across different disciplines
to gather, organize, and distribute information that is relevant to project
- Communicate with external groups (such as PTD and
NCL) for debug coordination.
- Works with other members of Production Management
team to coordinate with internal and external groups (such as Debug and
- Provide bilingual communication support including
translation of documents and correspondence as well as meeting translation
from Japanese to English and vice versa for NST and NCL, as necessary.
- Applies professional expertise to review, analyze
and test products under development as a contributing member of a
production team to ensure delivery of Nintendo’s high standard of quality
- Participates in company-wide activities such as
product review, analysis and testing as required.
Qualifications & Requirements
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- 4 years of experience working in game software development
- 2 years of experience in using document authoring software, task
tracking and document management tools.
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies
- Native-level Japanese and English skills, both written and verbal
in various subject matters including game design, art, technology relating
to game development
- Excellent and accurate written and verbal English-Japanese
translation skills with acute attention to detail.
- Proficiency with JIRA/Confluence, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Art, or a relevant field
- Additional studies of English/Japanese translation and
interpretation a plus.
For more information about NST, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.
Please visit our employer showcase!